Home > Career Content > Post Content
Career Content Home
General Summary of Position:
The Leadership Giving Officer will develop and manage a comprehensive
giving program for UMass Lowell's leadership giving club, the Chancellor's Leadership Society. Duties include but not limited to designing a
program for the solicitation and stewardship of Chancellor's Leadership Society members.
- Manage the
Chancellor's Leadership Society giving program through the identification, solicitation and stewardship of leadership giving donors. Track
the solicitation and renewal of leadership donors.
- Develop a giving program for recent graduates through a graduated scale of
giving for membership in the Chancellor's Leadership Society.
- Work with Annual Giving staff and Major Gift staff to integrate the
solicitation of leadership donors through mail, phone and face to face solicitations.
- When appropriate, personally solicit
leadership gifts ($1,000 to $10,000) from a portfolio of alumni and parent donors.
- Design a stewardship model to effectively
acknowledge leadership donors.
- Work in conjunction with Stewardship and Communications to design effective acknowledgment letters
and collateral materials to support the program.
- Identify, recruit and staff alumni volunteers with an emphasis on alumni, parent,
reunion and Chancellors Leadership Society leadership gifts.
- Develop and implement a benefits program for Chancellor's Leadership
- Advance the Office of University Advancement fundraising efforts, activities, programs and priorities
- Assist with the planning and staffing of parent and alumni events that help steward parent and alumni donors and promote
goodwill and engagement for all alumni.
- Coordinate all Chancellor's Leadership Society benefits to members, working with the alumni
office, donor relations, major gifts and GOLD members with the Assistant Director of Annual Giving.
- Other duties as
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three to five years experience in
major gift and/or annual giving fundraising
- Two to four years experience in fundraising for leadership gifts, donor relations,
stewardship and program management
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse populations
- Skill in
conversing with a variety of people
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Master's Degree
- Experience in higher education fundraising at a leadership level
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may
close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Posted By: Elly Moss
Monday, June 18th 2012 at 9:25AM